We Help You Hire a Workforce that Supports Your Business
NNRoad is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides Global Employment Solutions, also known as Employee Leasing. Many companies opt for such services when outsourcing hiring and employment activities in a country to minimize costs and legal risk. NNRoad provides professional employment solutions to clients on a global scale, relieving the stress of foreign employment for businessowners. We navigate local employment laws and requirements, saving you time so you can focus on core business functions.
Professional employment solutions allow multinationals to legally hire employees, even if a company does not have a legal entity or representative office in a particular country. NNRoad provides the best in class global employment solutions, including employer statutory benefits administration and payroll, as well as workers’ compensation, medical insurance coverage, and business expenses management.
When we hire an employee on behalf of a client, we act as an employer of record. This means that companies do not have to set up an office in that particular country, as NNRoad becomes the in-country employer for dispatched employees. However, the client remains responsible for the management of the employees’ day to day tasks and obligations.
Quick & efficient global expansion method
Avoid complex legal entity formation procedures
Outsource 100% of HR & legal requirements
Focus on managing your business development
A comprehensive global business model
Expand overseas in a blink of an eye
Service agreement proposal
NNRoad prepares a service proposal adapted to your business needs, including number of dispatched employees and locations.
Employment package definition
The client company determines the employees’ compensation package: salary, bonus, annual leaves, etc.
Local on-boarding procedure
NNRoad manages the legal and administrative requirements (visa applications and statutory benefits registration to local bureaus).
Your business is ready to expand
Your dispatched employees can start to develop your business while remaining in total compliance with local authorities.
Let us help you hire the talent your business needs for success abroad
Why using employment solutions?
Human resource duties consume a lot of time, effort, and resources that could otherwise be allocated towards more direct revenue-generating actions. NNRoad’s skilled, resourceful HR professionals relieve the stress of staffing-related tasks so you can focus on core business responsibilities. Moreover, we share the risk and responsibility of employee engagement. Listed below are some scenarios that display why a company may seek professional employment solutions:
- When a company does not have a legal entity in a particular country but there is a strategic business need for overseas employment.
- When a company is not familiar with a specific country’s local labor laws but needs to onboard an employee for a specific job.
- When a company is looking to hire an expatriate in a foreign country but does not have the legal framework required to obtain work permits and relevant visas for the on-boarding process.
Employment solutions advantages
By outsourcing HR operations through NNRoad’s global employment solutions, businesses can realize significant operating benefits, saving both time and money. Businessowners can take advantage of our experienced professional team to manage their human resource and administration functions efficiently.
Reducing operating costs is an ongoing challenge for almost every company. Our global employment solutions help eliminate the direct cost of full-time in-house HR operations by providing cost-effective employment services, such as the management of comprehensive employee benefits packages, etc.
Peace of mind
NNRoad’s professional employment solutions provide peace of mind in knowing that staffing and HR administration is taken care of in a perfectly compliant manner. We work hard to help your business navigate complex state and federal employment regulations, alleviating the hassle of legal research and paperwork.
Focus on the business
By taking care of your staffing needs, NNRoad allows you to focus on your core business. We support our clients by handling human resource administration, including payroll management, statutory benefits, in-country insurances, etc. Our global employment solutions provide you with a competitive edge in the foreign market by freeing up more time for business strategy and development, thereby increasing productivity and potential for success.
Professional local support
Our employment solutions provide worldwide professional HR support. NNRoad’s experienced professionals use their knowledge to handle your HR, statutory benefits, payroll, risk management, and other aspects of employee administration in compliance with local laws and regulations. Our team also provides guidance in the event of unforeseen HR issues, like unemployment claims, employee background checks, and legal complications.
Why choosing NNRoad?
- Provides bilingual employment contracts
- Offers single point of contact for a dedicated account manager
- Handles payroll processing, calculating salaries and disbursement
- Calculates and files taxes
- Handles statutory benefits and registration with local authorities
- Provides local employee monthly salary slips and reports/proofs of taxes paid on behalf of the client
- Adheres to the highest standards of data security, stability, and data processing reliability
- Offers in-country legal advisory in the event of dispute
- Updates and advises on changes in statutory law for specific countries
- Is flexible in handling multi-currency payments
- Provides consolidated monthly invoicing
- Assists with work permits and related visas required for foreign employment
- Acts as an Employer of Record for dispatched employees worldwide
We provide flexible pricing models that vary depending on the particular country and service(s) requested, among other factors. For instance, our team can customize your cost on a per-employee basis (i.e. 1 to 1000 employees) for short and long-term projects. The elements necessary for a price estimation generally include:
- Monthly payments (calculated on a headcount, per month basis)
- Calculations and contributions of statutory payments (headcount, per month)
- Applicable local taxes
How long does NNRoad take to hire employees?
NNRoad global employment services are effective as soon as the master agreement and appendix(es) is signed by NNRoad, the client, and the employee. We make sure that all requested documents are collected from the employee before the employment contract is signed. Such documents usually include:
- An on-boarding form completed by the client and employee
- Copies of personal documents (insurance card, tax-income certificate, pension book, etc.)
The list of required documents varies from country to country. Our team advises both the client and the employee on the documents necessary for the country in question.
The time frame for implementation often varies with the complexity of compliance with local employment laws and regulations. The time necessary for on-boarding employees varies by country, as requirements and procedures differ by jurisdiction. Timing is also influenced by the type of employee being hired. Foreign employees must apply for visas and work permits that extend the employment process, while local employees do not require visa and immigration administration.